A free cartoony farming simulation game
- Teaches kids about being patience
- Very colourful and has a Western feel to it
- Do not need to pay to win
- Visit your friend’s farms through Facebook
- Graphics are a little dated considering the release date
- Waiting for crops to grow becomes monotonous
- The game menus look cheaply produces
- Caring for animals is very hands off
Build a farm and grow different crops
In Farm Up, you start out with just a patch of land to create your own farm house so that you may earn gold coins just like in the game Farmville. In addition, you are given a timer that will tell you when to water your fruit and veg (crops). The game is free to play/download for Apple users, but there are added charges if you need to buy more items such as different crops and/or things that cost gold coins. The game Farm Up allows you to sign in though your Facebook so you can play the game with your friends and ask them for lives and help them water their crops.
Farmville fans will like this game
This game targets people who are fans of Farmville and very simple stimulation games. Farm Up is a game for children, as older adults and teens may find it a little too easy. Watering the crops and feeding the pets makes you feel as if you are taking an active role in the management of the farm while you build extra areas and expand your operation.